We have a pretty great archive of diverse recipes here at Food, but these ten standouts are the ones that our readers go back to time and time again. We’ve made it easy for you and compiled them all here. Happy cooking! (And you’re welcome.)
1. Recipe: Lebanese Garlic Sauce (Toum) : If you have been to Zankou Chicken or any other Lebanese and Armenian restaurant, you’re likely familiar with this fluffy, creamy garlic sauce that often accompanies grilled meats and kebabs.
2. Recipe: Mee Goreng (Malaysian Stir-Fried Noodles): A classic Malaysian dish that’s often found at street stalls.
3. Dakota Bread: his rendition of Dakota bread uses hot cereal to make it a bit less time-consuming to prepare, without any decline in flavor.
4. Almond Granola with Dried Fruit: No need to buy granola at the store!
5. Pasta alla Norcina: Step up your pasta game.
6. Braised Red Potatoes: An ingenious way to get more flavor out of steaming.
7. Basic Fermented Giardiniera: From the Italian for “from the garden,” homemade giardiniera is a humble pickle.
8. Grandma Pizza : Homemade pizza dough is one of those items that seems intimidating to the beginning home cook, but this recipe simplifies the process by proofing the dough in the same pan you’ll bake in.
9. Boneless Grilled Pork Chops: It sounds unusual … but it is, of course, delicious.
10. Cauliflower Soup: Cauliflower soup is something that could be incredibly boring — but it certainly doesn’t have to be.